Salem Oregon Christmas Mini Sessions
These Salem Oregon Christmas Mini Sessions have been on my “To Blog” list for so long! Last year I moved into my own studio in Downtown Salem, and in November I got to host my Christmas Mini Sessions there! It was SO FUN! Here is a little photo dump of a few of my favorite photos from a few different families that attended the mini session event!
Why Should I Book a Christmas Mini
The way I see it, there are two big reasons to book a Christmas Mini Session.
- For Christmas Cards! I do a shorter turnaround time on these edits so they can be used for Christmas Cards!
- They are a fun, short session that capture the snapshot of the season for a lower cost than a full session. I love how these sessions document the joy in a season, especially for families with young kids! Capturing this short season of life in a fun way like this is always loved for many years to come! Mini sessions in general are a great way to capture in between seasons.
I loved being able to host these at my studio! The big benefits are:
- It’s gorgeous and the set up for these Salem Oregon Christmas Mini Sessions is so fun!
- You can’t get rained out! The studio is cozy, warm and the mini session event is not susceptible to Oregon weather in November!
- For young kids, it often is better than outside! Being in the studio can be more calming AND we can shut the door to the studio so they can’t run too far away! Also, it being warm helps with young kids too. Avoiding November rain and cold for toddlers and babies is a BIG benefit!
How Do Mini Sessions Work?
I do mini sessions only on mini session event days. So you can only book a family session on a family session event day, not by itself on any random day. They are special! See here for my current mini session events that are open!
After you click the link, you can choose the time slot and mini event day that you want. A couple of weeks before the event I will send you all the details you need for the day of! I send outfit tips and session tips at this time, as well as other pieces of useful info! On the day of your session, be sure to show up 10 minutes early, as mini sessions are back to back with little wiggle room between sessions! After your session, I send a proof gallery. For there you get to pick 10 images that you want! The final edits for Christmas Mini Sessions is 2 weeks.
Mini Sessions are meant to be fast, easy and FUN! They are great for young kids, couples or families that don’t want a ton of photos! They are also a great way to work with me for about $125+ less than you would for a full length session.
Ready to Book a Salem Oregon Christmas Mini Session
Keep in mind, each year my set up is a little different! This keeps it fun and fresh! And if a mini session event day is sold out, be sure to let me know so I can gather if there is enough interest to open another day!
I can’t wait for this year’s Christmas Minis and CAN’T WAIT to see you there!