Baby Carter// In Studio Newborn
Where do I start?! I LOVE LOVE LOVED photographing this sweet family of three! I think the photos really do speak for themselves- the warmth of this family truly radiates through the images. Their session went so well and was so natural.
Want the Recipe to Photos like this?
Want the recipe to photos like this? Here are a few quick tips!
- Feed your baby before you come and right before you start photos! That’s a great start! Then we can feel throughout the session as well.
- Wear neutrals with textures. I know I say it all the time, but that’s because its magic when you do.
- Opinion- choose a textured white or cream wrap from my wrap collection. Something about it is perfect for both boys and girls.
- Come and be ready to go with the flow! Having a relaxed and laid back mindset going in is a big deal. It completely sets the tone for the whole session.
- Go on a mini date first if you can and plan plenty of time to take it slow! Ask each other meaningful questions and connect! Coming in connected adds to the joy of the moment during the session. May I recommend Isaac’s Coffee? It’s a block away from my studio!
Ready to Book?
I offer two newborn session packages at my own lifestyle newborn studio in Salem, Oregon.However, I highly recommend the full length option. This is the best because you can take your time and get more photos (and I give you a lot of options to choose from). The full length session comes with 20 images that YOU get to choose via proof gallery. You also get to take your time and not feel rushed time wise. Clients LOVE this option for good reason- it is the true Kenzi Shipley Photography newborn experience.